Skinni chicken tikka masala with sweet potato bhaji
- 1 pack Skinni chicken tikka masala
- 1/2 sweet potato, grated
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
Indulge in the nations favourite takeaway Skinni style with our fabulous Skinni chicken tikka masala served with a sweet potato bhaji. Ridiculously easy to make, the sweet potato bhaji mimics the qualities of an onion bhaji but without the vat of fat. Cook the curry as normal, remembering that our Skinni curries allow you to choose your heat level, quickly put together the potato mix and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. It really is that easy and the flavours are fantastic. Enjoy.
1. Cook your Skinni curry according to the pack instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C.
3. Toss the potato with the cumin seeds and oil.
4. Place handfuls of the mix on a baking tray and place in the hot oven.
5. About halfway through, press down with a spatula and very carefully flip the bhaji over. You will have stray bits on the outside that burn and a softer middle (sweet potato cooks far more quickly than white). Discard any overly burnt bits, but keep a few as they suit the flavours well.
6. Serve the hot Skinni curry with the bhajis and a salad if desired.
Serving size: Entire recipe (14.5 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (42%) 153.7
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10.1g 16%
Saturated Fat 1.69g 8%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 40.39mg 2%
Potassium 256.64mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 29.99g 10%
Fibre 2.17g 9%
Protein 43.89g 88%